So this is the order I place the team ranked by past encounters and feelings.
- Orioles: If you can't root for the Orange and Black, then you can root for the Orange and Black
- Royals: We gave them Dirty.
- Tigers: I'll throw them a bone since we beat them before
- Nats: Got nothing against them, though I lower them because they purposefully lost a lot of games to get Strasburg and Harper. They couldn't be satisfied with one, no, so I don't want to reward them
- Pirates: We owed them for 1971, I thought that was no big deal at the time, it was my first year as a fan, but as the years of playoff-less seasons ensued, that made the pain all the more powerful. (Post-win note: this equal things, I guess)
- Cards: We owed them a lot over the years and we did beat them lately, but their guy hurt Scutaro enough sliding hard that we probably have two years of zero production. Plus there was Cepeda and 1987. Also, they just win and win.
- Angels: 2002. Rally Monkey. Money coming out of ears.
- A's: Their fans are evil, giving me 40 years of abuse until 2010, and then there was 1989.
- Dodgers: They are EVIL, end of story